As a promise to my kittens, I’ll always make sure that they have a good home. If for any reason it doesn’t work out with the original Guardian, I’m happy to rehome the kitten or cat. All you have to do is reach out to me and let me know. We’ll work together to do what’s best for the cat. In addition to protecting Sassy Koonz Babies, I also offer a rehoming service to owners of Pedigree Maine Coons that were not produced in my cattery.
The cat below is named Zompy. He’s not a Sassy Koonz baby, but he is a Pedigree Maine Coon. His owner lives in Jacksonville Florida and has asked for my help in rehoming him. I’ve confirmed that he is a Pedigree Maine Coon. His Registration Papers and Vet Records are attached. I’ll be handling the rehoming and delivery of this boy.
- Reason for Rehoming: The owner has back issues and has a hard time handling Zompy. She says that he’s 18 pounds. She’s 61 years old and has been in a couple of car accidents. She says she just can’t pick him up anymore it’s killing her back.
- Rehoming Fee: $750 [Plus delivery, if applicable]
- Date of Birth: October 2, 2020
- Gender: Male
- Color: Red Classic Tabby with White
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Health Issues: None
- Ready to Move: ASAP
Zompy’s Personality Assessment
This assessment is provided to you to assist in the decision-making process of Zompy. The following information about Zompy was provided to me by the current owner.
- Does the cat enjoy being held/cuddled? Yes,he likes to be held like a baby
- Does the cat enjoy being brushed? Yes. he has a very manageable coat, not a lot of tangles or mats
- Is the cat social with other cats? Yes.
- Is the cat social with people? Yes
- How confident is the cat? He’s confident
- Does the cat approach strangers when they enter the home? Yes.
- Does the cat climb into my lap and relax? Yes, he’s just starting to do that
- Is the cat more social or more or a loner? Social
- Is this an alpha cat? Yes, she thinks
- Energy Level: Moderate. He’s active and playful
- Bad Habits: He’ll knock glasses of water over. He also likes to take her sewing thread and run down the hall with it. He uses his paws to drink water. He sometimes nibbles toes if she doesn’t get out of bed.