- STATUS: Reserved
- Go Home Date: November 19, 2022
- COLOR: Red Ticked Tabby with White [d 25 09]
- GENDER: Male
- BIRTHDATE: Sept 1, 2022
- PARENTS: Chichi x Beastie
- NAME ORIGIN: Song from Tool
Parents of 46 & 2
- Date Assessment Taken: Coming Soon
- Kitten Approaches Humans: Yes, Always
- Eyes are Wide with Curiosity: Yes, Big and Wide
- Kitten Plays, and Bounces Alone or with Littermates: Yes
- Kitten Hisses or Hides When Handled by Humans: Never
- Kitten will Sit calmly on your lap and allow pets: For a Minute lol
- Confidence Level on a Scale of 1 to 10: 9
- Eager and Enthusiastic to Play and Interact with a Toy: Yes
- Baby Hold Test: Passed
- Dangle Test: Passed
- Energy Level: Medium-High
The dangle test might seem silly, but it’s a great factor to test the temperament of a kitten, especially if there will be small children handling the cat. The longer a kitten will dangle, the more tolerant he/she is.
High-Energy kittens tend to need a lot of interaction and mental stimulation, even into adulthood. They also bond well with people. They’re likely to break stuff. 🙂
Low-Energy kittens are calm and secure. They do play and interact, but they’re not instigators. They usually do well being left alone at home. They do well with other pets and kids especially well. This temperament is likely to be a lap cat.
Shy kittens might prefer to be the only cat. They bury their heads when you hold them and might shiver when you pick them up. Shy kittens build bonds with their humans once trust is built and become very loving adults.