Crow’s Awesome Pics
Crow’s Personality Assessment
- Date Assessment Taken: July 28th, 2023
- Kitten Approaches Humans: Yes! She has such a pep in her step when she’s running up to me.
- Eyes are Wide with Curiosity: Yes
- Kitten Plays, and Bounces Alone or with Littermates: Yes! Her and Jacky are always tussling
- Kitten Hisses or Hides When Handled by Humans: No
- Kitten will Sit calmly on your lap and allow pets: Yes.
- Confidence Level on a Scale of 1 to 10: 8
- Eager and Enthusiastic to Play and Interact with a Toy: Yes!
- Dangle Test: Passed
- Energy Level: High
- Baby Hold Test: She’ll let you do it, but prefers upright snuggles. 😉
- Best Way To Describe him: She is a high energy playful little girl! She will find anything to entertain herself with, loves her spring toys, but also loves a good cuddle sesh! She flops down by my feet when I’m standing around and it’s adorable to feel her fuzzy little coat on my feet! She’s a sweetie.
The dangle test might seem silly, but it’s a great factor to test the temperament of a kitten, especially if there will be small children handling the cat. The longer a kitten will dangle, the more tolerant he/she is.
High-Energy kittens tend to need a lot of interaction and mental stimulation, even into adulthood. They also bond well with people. They’re likely (but not guaranteed) to break stuff and push your glasses of water off the sink.
Low-Energy kittens are calm and secure. They do play and interact, but they’re not instigators. They usually do well being left alone at home. They do well with other pets and kids especially well. This temperament is likely to be a lap cat.
Shy kittens might prefer to be the only cat. They bury their heads when you hold them and might shiver when you pick them up. Shy kittens build bonds with their humans once trust is built and become very loving adults.