Mrs. Potato Head
- STATUS: IN HER FOREVER HOME
- COLOR: Black Mackerel Torbie
- GENDER: Female
- BIRTHDATE: Oct 19,2022
- PARENTS: Monroe x Beastie
- NAME ORIGIN: Song from Melanie Martinez
Parents of Mrs. Potato head
- Date Assessment Taken: 12/14/2022
- Kitten Approaches Humans: Yes, she comes to see what I’m doing then goes off to be her independent torbie self
- Eyes are Wide with Curiosity: Yes
- Kitten Plays, and Bounces Alone or with Littermates: Loves to play with her littermates, always the one pouncing first
- Kitten Hisses or Hides When Handled by Humans: No
- Confidence Level on a Scale of 1 to 10: 10
- Eager and Enthusiastic to Play and Interact with a Toy: Yes
- Baby Hold Test: Passed
- Dangle Test: Passed
- Energy Level: High, she loves to play but once you pick her up she mellows out and is ready for snuggles
During the neck scruff test, we ideally lie to see a kitten that is tolerant of being scruffed. One that fights the scruff test might be hard to handle for things like baths, nail trimming, and grooming.
The dangle test might seem silly, but it’s a great factor to test the temperament of a kitten, especially if there will be small children handling the cat. The longer a kitten will dangle, the more tolerant he/she is.
High-Energy kittens tend to need a lot of interaction and mental stimulation, even into adulthood. They also bond well with people. They’re likely to break stuff. 🙂
Low-Energy kittens are calm and secure. They do play and interact, but they’re not instigators. They usually do well being left alone at home. They do well with other pets and kids especially well. This temperament is likely to be a lap cat.
Shy kittens might prefer to be the only cat. They bury their heads when you hold them and might shiver when you pick them up. Shy kittens build bonds with their humans once trust is built and become very loving adults.
Keep in mind kittens personalities change a lot as they grow, and will change even now from the time they go home. Use this assessment as a guideline for what the kitten will be growing from, not a set in stone personality type.
Mrs. Potato Head’s Glow up Pics
Just Call Her ‘Tater Head
We’ll let you in on a little secret. Her real name is Mrs. Potato Head, but we call her ‘Tater Head because…well it’s just ADORABLE. This little cutie spares no charm when she’s prancing around with her siblings.
The expression on her face is too much! She has these big baby doll eyes and a lovely black mackerel torbie Maine Coon coat to go with it.