Jacky’s glow up pics
Jacky’s Personality Assessment
- Date Assessment Taken: July 25th, 2023
- Kitten Approaches Humans: Yes! One of the first to greet me.
- Eyes are Wide with Curiosity: Yes
- Kitten Plays, and Bounces Alone or with Littermates: Absolutely.
- Kitten Hisses or Hides When Handled by Humans: No
- Kitten will Sit calmly on your lap and allow pets: Yes
- Confidence Level on a Scale of 1 to 10: 7
- Eager and Enthusiastic to Play and Interact with a Toy: Yes!
- Dangle Test: Passed
- Energy Level: High
- Baby Hold Test: Passed
- Best Way To Describe him: She is full of energy and loves a good play session. She wants to climb in your lap and invites pets and scratches whenever she can get them. She will bound across the room in excitement while playing and “frankencats” (google it) all over the place!
The dangle test might seem silly, but it’s a great factor to test the temperament of a kitten, especially if there will be small children handling the cat. The longer a kitten will dangle, the more tolerant he/she is.
High-Energy kittens tend to need a lot of interaction and mental stimulation, even into adulthood. They also bond well with people. They’re likely (but not guaranteed) to break stuff and push your glasses of water off the sink.
Low-Energy kittens are calm and secure. They do play and interact, but they’re not instigators. They usually do well being left alone at home. They do well with other pets and kids especially well. This temperament is likely to be a lap cat.
Shy kittens might prefer to be the only cat. They bury their heads when you hold them and might shiver when you pick them up. Shy kittens build bonds with their humans once trust is built and become very loving adults.